United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 4
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|October 2019||1,450 $ (month)||1 month||October 1,||October 31,|
|September 2019||1,400 $ (month)||1 month||September 1,||October 31,|
|January-March 2019||3,500 $ (month)||3 month||January 1,||March 31,|
|April 2019||1,800 $ (month)||1 month||April 1,||April 30,|
|December 2019||2,000 $ (month)||1 month||December 1,||December 31,|
|2019||1,400 $ (month)||-||May 1,||August 31,|
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Osceola Hills
- Property type:
- Patio Villa
- South of CR466A (Brownwood)
- Check Description or Inquire for Pricing
- Pets Allowed:
- No Pets
- Rental Term:
- Total square:
- 1163 ft
- Short Description:
- Please inquire about weekly rates during the off seasons. The residential ID pass is not included but are available ($50.00 for two people). The guest pass is complimentary.
Pristine Patio Villa with exquisite furnishings located in the newest section of the Villages. Bring your toothbrush and golf clubs and enjoy all the Villages has to offer. Your new home away from home is a short walk to the Osceola pool and mailbox facility,
This is a NEW Colony Patio Villa with all new furnishings .
Living Room features 50" HD TV .
Master Bedroom - King size bed , 32" inch HD TV , Ceiling Fan , Large walk-in closet , private en-suite bath.
Guest bedroom: queen bed, 32" HD TV, large closet, dresser
Fully equipped eat-in kitchen with dishes, flatware, drinking and wine glasses, cooking pots, pans and utensils, coffee makers, toaster, microwave, and everything else you might need.
* House includes among other items: WIFI, Maytag washer & dryer, iron & ironing board, vacuum, pool towels and a hair dryer. Linens and towels are provided. The home is supplied with paper towels, toilet paper, soap, dishwasher detergent, laundry soap, household cleaning supplies, etc. to get you started.
You deserve to come and live like a Villager. You are going to love this area and this Villa.
Feel free to email with your inquiries or questions, we are always glad to answer questions at any time .
- What is near?:
- Burnsed Village Recreation Center , Belle Glade Country Club, 4 executive golf courses Brownwood Town Square are just a short drive away. A brand new Plaza is a short ride away, minutes from the villa making shopping quick and easy , so you don't miss any fun! Nearby is a beautiful Publix with NO CROWDS! Rohan Regional Recreational Center Near Morse Boulevard and Florida Route 44
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
Rates Based on 1-2 person Occupancy:
All taxes, utilities, cable TV, High speed internet , trash, lawn service and includes Village resident ID's .
Weekly rates available during off season
$750 Refundable Deposit/Security due within 7 days of booking. We will mail your contract at that time.
Remaining rental balance and cleaning fee is due 90 days before Lease start date .
Security/ deposit is non refundable upon rental cancellation and the inability to rent for specified time period.
$100 Cleaning Fee .
Rates are for two adults. Guests must be disclosed on the rental agreement.
Resident passes are available for an extra $50.00 charge. Guest passes are complimentary.
Contact us about Yearly or Long Term Rates
To allow for Cleaning :-
Check in time is 3:00 pm on the first day of the month.
Check out time is 10:00 am on the last day of the month.
The Villages is an active Senior Community for residents 55yrs+.
Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods.
Family activities are provided.
ANNUAL:Available after April 1, 2020 Please call to negotiate what you are interested in!
$1400/Mth - Annual Lease .
$750.00 Security Deposit at signing of Lease + First and Last months rent due 30 days prior to occupancy .
Landlord Pays: All Taxes, Village Amenities, Water & Irrigation, Sewer, Trash, Lawn, Shrub & Pest Service.
Tenant Pays: Electric plus Cable & Internet.