United States, Florida, Lady Lake
Today number of views: 1
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Mira Mesa
- Property type:
- North of CR466 (Spanish Springs)
- Check Description or Inquire for Pricing
- Pets Allowed:
- Pet Considered
- Rental Term:
- Annual Lease/Long Term Only (6+ month Lease)
- Yes, relaxing casual
- Total square:
- 1465 ft
- Short Description:
- This newly remodeled home is close to Spanish Springs Town Center, Lake Sunter Landing, swimming pools, restaurants, grocery stores, and shopping centers. Rented through December 31, 2024.
KIKThis beautiful home has been totally remodeled including new laminate flooring throughout except for new porcelain tile in the bathrooms and laundry room. It has all-new ductwork, door hardware, lighting fixtures, and closet design. The two-car garage has a new epoxy floor. Also, the entire inside of the house and the outside shutters, front and rear doors, and garage door have been newly painted.
The house has two large bedrooms with walk-in closets, two full baths with granite countertops, a well-designed kitchen also with granite countertops, and a large island for serving family and guests. Also, there are two linen closets, a separate Florida room/den for relaxation, and an indoor laundry room with a washer, dryer, laundry tub, and storage cabinets.
- What is near?:
- This home is less than 1 mile from Chula Vista Recreation Center, adult pool and mailboxes. Also, it is about 1 mile from the Rio Grande family pool, about 5 minutes from Spanish Springs town square, and about 10 minutes from Lake Sumter Landing. Many restaurants, grocery stores, and shopping centers are within a few minutes.
- Phone number
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
This home is offered on a long-term lease of 12 or more months for $2,300 per month. A security deposit of $2,000 and the first month's rent are due at lease signing. The owner will pay the monthly Villages amenity fee and water, trash collection, and sewer charges. The owner also pays for lawn care and pest control services. The tenant pays for electricity, cable tv, and internet as desired.