United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 1
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Property type:
- North of CR466 (Spanish Springs)
- Check Description or Inquire for Pricing
- Pets Allowed:
- Pet Considered
- Rental Term:
- Monthly Only
- Short Description:
- Beautiful home in great area. Close to Calumet pool and executive golf courses, mailbox, Legacy Country club and championship courses.
3 bedroom. king in master, queen in front guest room and twins in back guest room.
TV's in all bedrooms and living room. 3 working TV's Living room, Master and front guest bedroom. 4th in twon bedroom is not working. May be good for DVR. Owner does not provide. Wi Fi is a yes. Desk is in front guest bedroom. TV carrier is Dish.
Island kitchen with counter eating space. Separate dining area. Inside laundry with washer and dryer.
- What is near?:
- Chatham Recreation center with family pool, billard room, card rooms, two executive golf courses, Savannah Center with sports pool, Legacy Golf and Country Club. Excellent dining, two championship courses attached. Beautiful golf shop. Legacy Grill available for pool side lunches. Legacy Restaurant has a varanda for outside seating. Watch the sunset...as the golfers play their way down the 18th fairway to the clubhouse. Swimming pool at Chatham Rec Center is the one you use. The pool at the Legacy grill is not a neighborhood pool for general use. It is a priority pool. Ocala is about 1 hour away. Visit Silver Springs. One of Florida's natural wonders. View the Spings from the glass bottom boats. Disneyland and Universal Studies and many other attractions in Orlando are just 1 1/2 hours away via Fla Turnpike. Take a cruise. The terminals are close by...just about 2 1/2 hours away to the Cape Canaveral terminals. Lots to do and see in Florida.
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
All deposits are returned after the home is vacated and inspected. If no damages full damage deposit refund is mailed to address provided on cleaning check list form. If you choose to clean, you must meet the CDC covid cleaning requirements before the cleaning refund is released. Instructions will be provided in reservation packet. If you choose not to clean, we provide the cleaners and they are paid by the cleaning deposit. YOU have a choice in our reservation paperwork.
NOTE: The initial payment is 25% of the total rent and the processing fee of $125. The balance of funds are due two months prior to your rental start date. This deposit is due with the completed forms provided in the reservation packet I will send you. YOU are to review this packet before you send any funds. If you wish to rent this home, please provide your mailing address. Just know, Jan must be rented before Feb or March are released, You may rent, Jan or Jan and Feb or all three months. There is no discount for multi months due to the demand for homes in the Villages during the winter months. The Villages Florida is known worldwide as a HOT winter Destination.
Golf Cart: The owner will allow use of his gas golf cart with a rear view assist feature but will require a waiver be signed that you will accept responsibility for any damages to the cart or anything in the cart. We recommend you check with your insurance to make sure you are covered. Most accidents that invlove carts usually end up with a critical injury to one or both passengers. There is no protection in a cart. It is not meant to be a normal form of transportation. But in The Villages, with its many golf cart paths, the number of carts used as transportation can be overwhelming at times. There is no additional charge for using the cart. It is a courtesy you accept when you sign the waiver. This waiver is provided in our reservation packet.
2 bikes in the garage: There are also two bikes that you may use at your own risk. The owner will not guarantee their condition. There is no charge. Again, just be careful and use common sense.
Helmets: There are two helmets hanging on the garage wall. Your are okay to use these as well. Bike riding in The Villages can be fun...but again, watch for traffic.
PETS - the owner will consider a pet. Dogs only. no cats. Small dogs not to exceed 40 lbs. There is a nonrefundable pet fee of $250 used to dedander a home after any pet vacates. Everyone pays. PLease let me know the size of the dog, breed and if you have a cute picture, that would help. I send this information to the owner for their review and permission. The floors are tile. There are some rugs in the home. Please, no dogs that like to sit or jump up on the furnishings. If they do, bring your own furniture covers. You can bring extra sheets. Be sure to pick up after your dog in the yard. I can assure you, it will be noticed if you don't and I will hear about it. Thank you.
If you have any further questions, contact me at 866-438-3971.This is the phone on my desk. It does show up as a 619 number from San Diego. That is because it is a Voice Over Internet phone number and not subject to local area codes. I chose that code so my family in San Diego could contact me easilly. If I call you, it will be from 619.819.6773. Or 352-409-3714 which iws my cell number. My email address is email@example.com.
- $3650 Jan thru March
- $2650 April
- $1400 summer May thru Sept
- $1800 Fall - Oct thru Dec
- Standard one time fees apply
- Tax 11% Florida Bed Tax on all rents.
- $125 Processing fee
- $50 for 2 village ID cards. This can be an optional item.
- Refundable Deposits
- $400 damages deposit - refundable
- $150 cleaning deposit - refundable