United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 12
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Monarch Grove
- Property type:
- Patio Villa
- South of CR44 - (Fenney)
- Check Description or Inquire for Pricing
- Pets Allowed:
- No Pets
- Rental Term:
- Monthly and Weekly Rentals (Check Minimum Term)
- Total square:
- 1170 ft
- Short Description:
- Beautiful new fully furnished 2 bedroom patio villa featuring open floor plan including island seating. Also includes use of 2021 Golf Cart.
New 2 Bedroom /2 Bathroom patio villa including Golf Cart. Nicely decorated.
Fully Furnished including Lanai and Outside Patio with gas grill
Private fenced in yard
Living room includes, 55 inch flat-screen HD, Smart TV and Queen pull-out sofa
Master Bedroom with King-sized bed with master bath and walk-in closet.
Guest Bedroom with Queen bed and large closet
Dining-table seats 6
Fully equipped kitchen features an open concept with large island and seating up to 4
Washer, Dryer, Ironing Board and Iron
High speed Internet/WiFi
2021 Gas Golf Cart included with signed Waiver
- What is near?:
- The Villa is near the following amenities: Willow Tree Recreation Area Adult pool, shuffleboard, bocce, bean bag toss. Longleaf and Loblolly Executive Golf Courses. Riverbend Recreation Area (zero-entry family pool, pickleball, corn toss, sand volleyball, beach tennis, tennis billiards). NEW Everglades Regional Recreation Center (sports pool, meeting & gathering rooms, theater, soccer field, RC car range, RC boat dock, softball complex, basketball, pickleball, platform tennis, bocce, shuffleboard, corn toss shared pavilions, 16 miles of trails). COMING Magnolia Plaza Shopping Center (planned opening early 2021). Hogeye Preserve Pathway – 2.5 mile walking/biking loop surrounding the Hogeye Preserve. Cattail Recreation Area – resort-style family pool, bocce, shuffleboard, pickleball, corn toss, food trucks. Marsh View Pitch & Putt – 18-hole course with holes ranging from 40-110 yards in length. NEW Lowlands Executive Golf Course. Dudley Canine Park & Archery Range. Fenney Grill – enjoy happy hour, lunch or dinner at the Orange Blossom Café. Fenney Putt & Play – Two nine-hole putting courses, lawn bowling, croquet green and walking trail. Red Fox and Gray Fox Executive Golf courses. Sugar Cane Recreation Area – Adult pool, air rifle range, shuffleboard, bocce, bean bag toss, walking trail.
- Phone number
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
Utilities, internet, trash, lawn service are paid by owners.
While staying in The Villages, you are required to have Villages ID cards in order to access amenities. The temporary resident ID card provides access for 2 adults and costs $50.
The temporary resident ID card allows priority access to all neighborhood and family pools, sport pools, lap/exercise pools, recreational center activities, movie theaters and much more. Free golf at all executive golf courses and reduced rates at the championship courses is also available.
Golf Cart included with signed waiver by tenants.
Rental Policy & Terms
At the time of booking:
Deposit – 50% of total rent
$500 damage/security deposit
Balance - due in full 60 days prior to occupancy date along with $150 cleaning fee and the $50 temporary resident ID fee.
There is a 9% Florida rental tax on total rent paid (if stay is less than 6 months & 1 day),
The damage/security deposit will be returned within 30 days after the end of the lease, minus any amount required to repair damages or cleaning required beyond the basic cleaning which is covered by the cleaning fee.
Garage door opener, and gate pass must be returned before leaving on your last day.
Cancellation – deposit, if notified 90 days prior to rental date. If notified within 90 days of the occupancy date the refund will be made if the villa rents out for the same period.
No smoking indoors or outdoors and no pets
Check in time: 3:00 pm
Check out time: 10:00 am