United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 1
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|4/2024||$ 2,500 month||-||April 1,||April 30,|
|5/2023||$ 2,000 month||-||May 1,||June 1,|
|6/2023||$ 1,500 month||-||June 1,||October 1,|
|10/2023||$ 2,000 month||-||October 1,||October 31,|
|11/2023||$ 2,000 month||-||November 1,||December 31,|
|1/2024||$ 4,000 month||-||January 1,||March 31,|
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Property type:
- Courtyard Villa
- North of CR466A (Sumter Landing)
- from $ 1,500 up to $ 4,000
- Pets Allowed:
- Pet Considered
- Rental Term:
- Monthly Only
- Total square:
- 1150 ft
- Short Description:
- Courtyard Villa centrally located off CR 466 and Buena Vista Boulevard. 2 Bedroom 2 bath with oversized garage, lanai. Includes; furnished home, washer/dryer, electric, water, and amenity fee.
Private Courtyard Villa centrally located off CR 466 and Buena Vista Boulevard. 2 Bedroom 2 bath with oversized car garage and Lanai. Golf cart $400 a month. A yearly rental to be negotiated.
- What is near?:
- Next to Laurel Manor Rec Center. Other recreation centers include Bridgeport, Churchill, Pimlico, Ashland, Belvedere, Bonnybrook, Lake Miona Shores, Lynhaven, Tall Trees, and Winifred. Fifteen minutes to Spanish Springs Town Square, and The Sharon. Five minutes to Sumter Landing Town Square. Five. Minutes to Arnold Palmer. Golf course. Fifteen minutes to supermarkets, restaurants, banks and general shopping.
- Phone number
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
Rental: There is a $1,000 security deposit to secure the property and a $300 cleaning fee which is deducted from the security deposit. Security fee to be paid with signing of the rental contract. Upon signing of this agreement, the lessor shall maintain the $1000 security deposit to secure the property which is non-refundable due to cancellation. Lessee shall keep and maintain the premises and golf cars in good condition. Golf cart to be plugged onto charger after each use and must be maintained by checking fluid levels and filling it every two weeks according to directions.