United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 1
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Property type:
- South of CR44 - (Fenney)
- Check Description or Inquire for Pricing
- Pets Allowed:
- No Pets
- Rental Term:
- Annual Lease/Long Term Only (6+ month Lease)
- Total square:
- 2021 ft
- Nature Preserve with water view
- Short Description:
- Beautiful, modern, brand new 3BR/3BA Unfurnished home in a quiet, serene area of Richmond overlooking a lovely lake and nature setting.
This beauty includes 3 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms. 2 of the bedrooms are primary suites with walk-in showers. Beautiful, neutral granite countertops in kitchen and 3 bathrooms. Lovely luxury vinyl plank floors throughout. Large kitchen counter with a farmhouse sink and lots of storage space. Appliances are upgraded and include the washer and dryer. North facing, extended lanai overlooking a serene lake and nature area with special pool deck coating that is easily cleaned. Includes an extended 2 car garage + golf cart garage with easy cleaning epoxy floor. The lawn area is huge, with plenty of room for outdoor activities.
- What is near?:
- This new home is in the coveted area of Richmond, overlooking a lovely lake and nature setting. Conveniently located just south of Brownwood and close to the new Clarendon Recreation facility That has Pickleball, Tennis, Platform Tennis, Beach Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Swimming Pool, Workout Equipment and within walking distance of the new 18 hole Pitch and Putt golf course. Okahumpka Rec Center is right across Meggison road. This Rec Center has kayaking, a fabulous boardwalk, walking trails and fire pit. A new restaurant is scheduled to be built soon in this same area. Located near the golf cart path crossroads providing for easy access to Edna's on the Green, Magnolia Plaza, and Sawgrass that includes shopping, restaurants and entertainment.
- Phone number
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
Unfurnished annual lease beginning as early as Mid April.
No pets. No Smoking.
Looking for tenants that will appreciate and maintain this fabulous new home
$3,300 per month with tenant paying electricity, gas, fresh water, sewer, Internet, TV, and consumables like filters, salt etc.
Damage Deposit: $2000
There are no reviews/comments yet
Post a Review/Comment