United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 5
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|May 2023||$ 2,800 month||1 month||May 1,||May 31,|
|Summer 2023||$ 2,500 month||1 month||June 1,||September 30,|
|Winter 2024||$ 4,800 month||1 month||January 1,||March 31,|
|April 2024||$ 3,000 month||1 month||April 1,||April 30,|
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- St. James
- Property type:
- Courtyard Villa
- North of CR466A (Sumter Landing)
- from $ 2,500 up to $ 4,800
- Pets Allowed:
- No Pets
- Rental Term:
- Monthly Only
- Yes, other
- Total square:
- 1431 ft
- Short Description:
- Lovely open floor plan courtyard villa in the convenient Village of St James. Relax and enjoy the secluded lanai and lushly landscaped patio area. Includes golf cart.
* * Special Price for summer rentals. This very tidy and well-maintained Courtyard Villa boasts an open floor plan in a great location with with a private court yard and includes complimentary use of an electric golf cart for two. This striking Villa is nestled in the St. Charles Village Juniper Villas neighborhood. Monthly driveway parties and ladies luncheons are some of the regular activities enjoyed in our area. Visitors are welcomed to participate.
Contact us today and book your dream getaway!
- What is near?:
- Located across St. Charles from Sterling Heights neighborhood Rec center and a easy walk to Seabreeze Regional Recreation Center. Close to Buena Vista Drive and midway between Lake Sumter Landing and Brownwood. Adult pool and post boxes are conveniently near as well.
- Phone number
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
$750.00 deposit at time of booking and 1/2 rent due with signed contract. Remaining 1/2 due 45 days prior to occupancy. 7 percent FL tax applies. Deposit minus cleaning fee returned within 10 days of vacating unit upon condition verification unless tenant chooses to self clean prior to departure.All new stainless kitchen appliances. Available monthly or for an extended rental period.
Rentals of 6 months or more do not require paying the FL transcient rental tax.